Aluminum Screen Printing Frame With Mesh
Aluminum Screen Printing Frame With Mesh, this T series aluminum frames can fulfill customers’ needs and are welded for great mesh adhesion. All corners are completely sealed to prevent ink from leaking. One side is specially prepared to make fabric adhesion fast and easy. Optional corner reinforcement is available for any frame size. Larger aluminum extrusions help eliminate frame distortion. Surfaces are anodized for maximum strength and durability.
Screen Printing Frame With Mesh Information:
|Name||Aluminum screen printing frame with mesh|
|Material||Aluminum frame with polyester mesh|
|Frame size||18×20″,20×24″,23×31″ or as request|
|Stretched mesh count||10T-165T(25-420mesh)|
|Screen tension||0-30N or as request|
|Packaging Details||In cartons or pallet.|
Screen Printing Frame With Mesh Advantage:
- 1. Aluminum screen frames are most widely used frames to make stencil during screen printing.
- 2. Adopt custom-built specialized aluminum.
- 3. The sticky sides have been burnished, to ensure screen and frame binding firmly.
- 4. When temperature and humidity changes greatly, its performance should remain stable.
- 5. Made of polyester with high tension threshold and breaking point.
- 6. Resist to chemicals, abrasion, heat and moisture.
- 7. Less tension loss during the stretching process.
- 8. Improved registration due to stable fabric tension.
Screen Printing Frame With Mesh Appliation:
- 1. Textile screen printing industry.
- 2. Large advertising industry.
- 3. Manual and automatic screen printing machine.
- 4. High precise LCD, high precise multi-layered circuit board and electronic printing ect.
How to Choose
Next: Screen Printing mesh